Saturday, December 17, 2016

And Isn't It Ironic?

Dontcha think?Image result for alanis morissette ironic animated gif

Like, totally ironic.

Because the title of my last blog was I Have Nothing... and now I have...

THIS!!!

Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2016 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, December 18th.

Round 1 polls will also open tomorrow, December 18th, and close December 25th at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on December 30th. Round 2 polls will open December 31st and close January 7th at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced January 22nd.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards.blogspot.com
@TwiFicFanAwards

So now I have something I think is pretty fuckin' cool!
Image result for it's pretty fucking awesome animated gif

See? Rob agrees.

So I want to thank anyone and everyone who nominated my vulgar little display of demented fanfic love with the gratuitous use of animated GIFs.




I am really happy right now. I appreciate it so much.

I love you guys. I love you so much that if you got stung by a jelly fish...



See you Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. This makes me happy! (Do you remember the doctor from Mad About You that always said that?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't remember much about that show, it's been so long since I've seen it. LOL

    ReplyDelete