Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I Have Nothing

Image result for i've got nothing animated gif

Seriously.

I've been reading the Storm series since before I posted last week's blog and I'm still reading. Morning, noon and night. That shit's a monster, yo!



explosion godzilla godzilla against mechagodzilla

I haven't read any updates to any of the stories I follow, either. Not since before last Monday. I've got two chapter of Bellaria (if you're not reading it, run to do so, immediately) by pattyrose. Two chapters of Final Destination by Edward's Eternal, and it's complete now, so any of you wonderful people who wait until a story's finished before reading, get to it! Break My Silence updated and I usually drop everything to read that, but no, I'm still reading Storm. Hopefully, in the next day or so I will be finished with it. And, this will be my last time reading it for a long time. It just takes so long, and when I get sucked into it, I can't leave it to do any other reading. 


jennifer lawrence emma stone girl code girl problems perverted

It's hard. So hard.

So, unfortunately, while I desperately wanted to give you some themed bunch of recommendations. I have nothing.

dumb i suck animated GIF

I totally suck. I haven't read any updates since December 4th. It's gonna take me like, a day, to catch up. I'm following twenty WIPs and two of those have updated at least twice since I started Storm again.

So, while I don't really have any recs for you this week, I do invite you to take a walk through my favorites list on
fanfiction.net because there are some great WIPs right at the top that you can take a gander at and see if anything tickles your fancy. Here's the link to my author page:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4378705/SarcasticBimbo

I have 660 stories on my favorites list. Surely, you'll be able to find something to while away the coming days of the next week and I'll be back next Tuesday with some more recs for you.

Until then, I hope you've enjoyed my awesome GIFs and my weekly blog that wasn't really a blog this week.
movies bye goodbye clueless farewell



9 comments:

  1. I completely understand. Once you get sucked into the Storm series, there's no coming out until complete.
    I need to also catch up on all my fanfic reading, same list as you.

    No worries about the fic rec. Enjoy your reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really appreciate you reading my blog. I enjoy doing it but this week just got away from me. Next week I'll be reccing some of the newer WIPs, I think. There are some good ones out there. :)

      Delete
  2. You actually rec'd several stories when you told us what you're following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your work on the blog, I've been writing rather than reading but trying to fit in a few festive fics when I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the blog. I really enjoy doing it.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2016 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

    The full list of nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, December 18th.

    Round 1 polls will also open tomorrow, December 18th, and close December 25th at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on December 30th. Round 2 polls will open December 31st and close January 7th at 11:59pm EST.

    Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced January 22nd.

    Good luck!

    Iris
    Host, Organizer
    TwiFic Fandom Awards
    twificfandomawards.blogspot.com
    @TwiFicFanAwards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, BeLynda Smith!
    I know I'm 9 months late, but thanks so much for reading Quiet Storm. And, yes, it's a freaking MONSTER. LOL. Ironically, though, I was SO into the story/writing it, and I had so much story to tell, it never felt exhausting or daunting shelling out long-ass chap after long-ass chap. I had a full-time job and attended school, too, but during that time - any free minute I had I was glued to my laptop, writing, I couldn't get those chapters out fast enough. Oh, and I hope you enjoyed Storm, and its sequels. I just stumbled upon your blog because someone asked, on my SexyLexiCullen FB page, if and/or where they could find the PDF. Sadly, even "I" don't have the PDF, but I know it's in the QS group on Facebook. However, I thought I'd help the girl out by googling it, and here I am! First I was brought to your latest blog entry about another mobward series... I'm sorry you had to endure that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and they shouldn't be judged/ridiculed for sharing their truthful thoughts. Trust me, I know. Being a fanfic author and all. But when it comes to Quiet Storm ... people either LOVE IT or they hate it, despise it with a fiery passion - there's no in between - and the haters? Well, they're not shy in expressing their dislike, but my response is always the same (considering how long it is, too) i say "Regardless, thanks for giving it a try and i hope you find a fic you enjoy reading"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, Lexi, you're not even gonna believe this... I'm reading it again right now. I'm up to Halloween in WTS. People have been posting snippets of it in the QS group and it was calling to me. Seriously.

      Anyway, thank you for your support regarding what happened with the Mafiaward group. I appreciate that.

      Also, if you want, I can upload PDF, mobi and epubs of the Storm series to the Quiet Storm group, if you want me to. I made copies of all those formats on Ficlab. I love that app. It's the easiest fic downloading software out there, IMHO.

      I literally squealed when I saw I had a comment from you, here. I'm such a fan of yours. Thank you so much for reading my insane ramblings.

      Delete