Wednesday, March 8, 2017

If You Love Me, You'll Kill Me Now

Please? Like, pretty please, even?

Image result for i'm sick animated gif


I've got bad things coming out of both ends of me and my stomach muscles hurt from all the expelling of the bad things from both ends.

Image result for wedding singer animated gif

I'm in a lot of pain, yo.


Image result for make it stop animated gif

Actually, I'm starting to feel a little better; but at 4 this morning when I was having nausea with chest pain, all I wanted was for someone to take an ice pick and stab me in the ear.





Image result for i just want to feel better animated gif


Anyway, because I'm feeling like ass, this week's blog is gonna be shorter than normal. I mean, I'll still give you 3 stories, but just the titles and summaries this time. I just don't feel good enough to write up something on them. Sorry.Image result for i really am sorry this time animated gif\\

Okay! I'll write a little something about them. Jeesh!Related image

But seriously, I'm not gonna write much...

The first story I have for you today is called Lessons of a MPW .

Summary: 
Four guys. Four babies on the way. One house, and one very mad, pregnant woman.

This is just one of the cutest stories I've read in a long time. It all takes place in Bella's journal entries which basically begin by documenting her break up with her boyfriend and go from there. She ends up on the doorstep of her best friend (and sometimes lover) Emmett. Emmett has three roommates (2 of whom Bella has also slept with), and they all welcome her with open arms.

This story is funny and wonderful and features one of the sweetest Edwards I've ever read.

 
Image result for banner picture for lessons of a mpw by christie hart

Lessons of a MPW can be found here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10509795/1/Lessons-of-a-MPW 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the second selection, this week, I have a story called Their Princess by AngelaAbbott.

Summary: 
Bella finds an upset little boy outside her building and offers him the hand of friendship. Edward is intrigued by his son's new friend but will he let her into their lives? Or will he let his worries and assumptions get in the way?

Gah, this story just hits me right in the feels. It's short and sweet, and it's really wonderful.

Bella's new neighbors turn out to be a little boy and his dad. She gives her heart to the little boy first and then gives her heart to his dad. Whether or not he takes it, remains to be seen.

There's no banner for this story so I found a good picture I thought would work:
Image result for princess key chain

Their Princess can be found here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12358466/1/Their-Princess 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, my final rec for the week is a story called Free Fall by brindil.

Summary: 
There are unspoken lines you don't cross, like dating your twin's ex.

After Emmett dumps Bella, she thinks that she's lost his entire family to normal end-of-relationship side-taking. Fortunately, Edward decides that his friendship with Bella is worth Emmett being pissed at him and shows up on her birthday to hang out with her, just like before Emmett dumped her.

This story is a drabble fic and just got started. I can't wait to see where it goes.

There's not a banner so here's something else that could totally work:

pattinsonlife


Free Fall can be found here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12369060/1/Free-Fall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I'm devastated because a couple of the GIFs I wanted to use didn't work. One of them was a beautiful thing, is all I can say.

But yeah, it's still Tuesday in a couple different time zones in the US so I totally made my post!!!

Image result for that's my story animated gif

Wow, tough crowd. I still say I totally made my arbitrarily self-imposed Tuesday deadline.

Image result for emma stone fist pump animated gif

See? Emma Stone totally agrees with me.

Anyway, I'll see you all next week. Until then, l
adies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.
Image result for sliding on ice animated gif

I said pull down your pants, random hockey player!!!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, well, these sound awesome. Thanks for adding to my tbr!I really hope you're not sick anymore. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have bad stuff coming out of both ends of me but I still hurt.

      Delete
  2. Glad you feel a little better. Stay away from ice picks and sharp objects! But you did make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when you are not well, you are funny. Get well soon.
    Thank you for the great recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope you like the stories I've included this week. <3

      Delete